- A common curriculum for three languages of instruction (with CLIL elements – Content Language Integrated Learning).
- A curriculum based on a comparison of six core curricula, ie the American Common Core, the British National Curriculum, the French National Curriculum, the Finnish National Curriculum, IB standards (PYP, MYP), and the Polish National Curriculum.
- A balance between school subjects required by the core curriculum and ludic (fun-based) classes.
- Hour of physical activities daily.
- Qualified teachers from countries where they teach in a given language of instruction.
More about our teaching model